Home Cooking Parties for the Truly Passionate
Email us at Franco's Italy
Pasta! Pasta! Pasta!Think you know pasta? Take our pasta shape quiz
2. Farfalle refers to which shape of pasta?
3. What is the literal translation of "Manicotti"
4. What does the shape of Vermicelli refer to?
5. The shape of Gnocchi refers to which of these?
Knot in wood
An eye ball
6. Strangozzi is named after which shape?
A hangman's noose
A horse bridle
7. The shape of Radiatore pasta is looks like what?
8. The shape of Ricciolini pasta refers to what?
9. Mostaccioli is a reference to what shape?
10. Capellini refers to which shape?
FRANCO’S CHERRY TOMATO AND BASIL SAUCE
WREG Live at 9
Spaghetti tonno e limone